Thursday

The Friendship (interlude #2)

The cat that saves lives...


Friends help us keep sane through all the crazy contrasting moments we find in life. Knowing that and since it's Thanksgiving, I wanna give thanks to my best friend, Mia. This little sociopath shreds every important piece of paper she finds just to show me that life isn't to be taken too seriously. She also greets my arrival home with a warm dose of purring love. If not for this cute furry ball of mayhem, I would've probably killed some people, by now...
(Who would feed her if I was in prison?)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely cat, I always wanted to have one... I might say that I have one, but she bites me for show me her love, I don't care, shes is the best cat in the world :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I have a lovely cat, as well. They are so magical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone Needs a Friend....( Having a "Fragmented Personality....means that I am never Really "alone")

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! be that as it may, there's nothing quite like the company of a furry friend.

    ReplyDelete

Crack it up...