Monday

The No Fuck Giver


Harry has always been a good friend and a fierce bastard. He once said: 
“I may not be a famous poet, but I can write my own name. I may not be a wealthy artist, but I can draw a stick figure. I may not be a world class lover, but I can wank myself off. I know I’ll never be perfect, I know I’ll never be great, but my grandfather taught me to face these disappointing limitations with an ass-kicking attitude: Just do your best and DON’T GIVE A FUCK!”


The world has no patience for little, mincey faggot balls. Whatever it is, go fucking do it!

7 comments:

  1. ...and not a single fuck was given that day! Kick-ass, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14:06

    Fierce indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha :D
    Yep, this is like some kind of spell :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you guys enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. miracle ass kicking attitude....

    ReplyDelete

Crack it up...