Wednesday

The God Seeker

Someone told Vincent there were only two places where he could find God: Inside a church or at the bottom of a bottle.
Since Vincent's been fruitlessly going to church all his life, he recently chose the second path. Because of his pansy taste buds, Vincent is also forced to look for God through a crate of beer instead of a single bottle of the hard stuff. He drinks himself into oblivion seeking the answers that no one else can give him. Whenever I see him hungover the next morning, I ask if he's found God yet. His answer is always no. Vincent likes the feeling he gets from the process, though. He finds a certain peace in it. Personally, I prefer the godly peace I find in between a girl's thighs, but that's me. Vincent, he's the God Seeker... I hope he finds what he's looking for.


17 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back in Blogland! Wishing Vincent the best of luck on his spiritual path. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much, Emma! it's really good to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOWDY! Welcome back US boy! ;o)

    (put the beer always in your mouth... keep it away from children... and from your eyes)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheers my friend! thanks for the beer tip ;)
    ps: the rumors are true, the US sucks. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. oddly enough, my cat likes beer. i never gave it to her, but whenever my friends and i would have a drinking session, she would lick the openings of the empty bottles lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah she truly is :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been a long time! Glad you're back though :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post for your welcoming back into the blogging world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ey, what´s up? no new stories??? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope that you are well this weekend.... We have a small package ( of Marvel things" to send your way .... glad to here that you have finally "established " yourself your Friend Stacey...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Halloween , my Friend...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just stopping by to wish you a very Happy Halloween, Gabriel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope that you are well and Happy Holidays my Friend...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous18:13

    Amazing issues here. I am very happy to see your post. Thanks so much and I am looking ahead to contact you.
    Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

    my site ... woozworld cheat

    ReplyDelete

Crack it up...