Friday

The Relentless One



There is something fundamentally wrong with me: I always go for the most unstable of girls. Every single girlfriend I've ever loved has teared my heart out with her madness. It's not that they're mean or selfish, or even that they break up with me; it's just that they are so fucking crazy. Too jealous, too in-love, too unstable...
My tornado... Her name was as unique as her soul, but we'll call her Marilyn. It started beautifully... Promises of a never ending love, a relentless love, enough to rip the world apart. And it did. My world. How can such a dazzling unstable universe promise a relentless love? It can't. Doomed from the start, it was obvious to all except to us, the blinded lovers. Like a kid who believes in Santa Claus, I thought she would be the relentless one.  And maybe some day she will, but for now, the only truth I know is:
Love will tear us apart. Relentlessly.

8 comments:

  1. Your last post said that you were dead....
    So Great to hear from you, my Friend...
    Sorry to hear that things with her went badly....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rumors of my demise have not been greatly exaggerated, yet, i'm still kicking. sorry for the confusion though. and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. good morning my friend!
    hope everything is fine... good to see you back!
    and now: blow your trumpets, gabriel! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, man. hope things are good with you too.

      Delete
  3. Missed your great posts, hope you are okey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Appy. i missed the blogsphere, as well.

      Delete
  4. Love is a fairy tale. You can only find happiness in yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cynical world, we live in. i agree that finding happiness in ourselves is a great start, but some say "happiness is only real when shared."
      personally, i still believe in love.

      Delete

Crack it up...