Monday

The Pimple Popper

Different strokes for different folks.
It never ceases to amaze me how sexually deviant we can be. From the fondue cheese to the dildo gas mask to the Cthulhu tentacles, there's always something surprisingly new... and weird. If you can think it up, I guarantee there's someone getting off on it.
Once, while we were hanging out, my friend Zoe noticed that I had a few pimples on my back. She begged me to let her pop them and thinking it'd be funny, I let her do it. Zoe wrapped her legs around me and every time she popped a pimple, she squeezed me harder and whispered "mmm, half an orgasm". We didn't see anything wrong with it until her boyfriend found out. I guess seeing his girl quivering from pimple-popping induced half orgasms wasn't that funny. His jealousy also came from the fact that he was unequipped to satisfy her pimple popping needs. They broke up soon after. I haven't seen Zoe in years, but I wonder if she still gets that explosive discharge whenever she pops a pimple or if she's forgotten all about it.


To be honest, having her crotch  press against my lower back every time she squeezed her legs, turned me on.

17 comments:

  1. good morning!
    funny story... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good evening!
      yeah, "Zoe" was a funny girl. we had some good laughs together.

      Delete
  2. my friend David said on facebook that this is called acnephilia.
    if there's someone getting off on any one thing we can think up; then there's also always someone to come up with a term for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A girl I work with is definitely into this - she pops her boyfriend's, her dad's, her brother's... As you say, diff'rent strokes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's probably more common than we think.

      Delete
  4. "Zoe" and i were pretty close friends. i'd never let a stranger or even a friend of friend touch my zits.
    different strokes and different intensity of strokes, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my friend
    Happy Easter to you too.
    all the Best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, if that's a drawing of Zoe having "half an orgasm," what must a full one look like? Yowza!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe a full blown orgasm would be the total annihilation of the two of us and probably even of a couple of the surrounding buildings.

      Delete
  7. There are many weirdo fetishes out there. But as long as they aren't hurting anyone who doesn't want to be hurt...lol It's all good. Thanks for dropping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks, as well.
    i try not to judge anyone, i just find peculiar tastes very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess in this case size does matter or else she wouldn't get explosive discharge.... so she needed a guy "well equipped."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i would think that here its more the quantity then the quality.

      Delete
  10. My wife is partial to a pimple pop party though she doesn't go half-O face. I have woke up to find her watching cyst lancing videos on YouTube though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH and great story by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've seen some of those nasty videos; not my idea of a good time.
      thanks man.

      Delete

Crack it up...